We have a lot of exciting events coming up over the next couple months. Check the events section on our website or call the office for the most up to date schedule.
Where: Zia’s Bistro on Ashland
When: Tuesday, August 26th @ 7pm
Come under cover with Dr. McKinley and learn exactly the truth about what the FDA and the CDC are not telling you about your food, the flu shot, and other issues extremely important to you and your family’s health. Learn, and make it fun. BE different…BE Healthy! An organic dinner is provided to all in attendance.
We have room for 60 guests and you must RSVP by August 15th with our front desk with number of guests.
The New Documentary film BOUGHT
Where: Davis Theater
When: Tuesday, Sept. 30th at 730pm
This is amazing Documentary film about GMO foods, and BIG PHARMA corruption will blow you away. Dr. McKinley is friends with the producer, whom will be in attendance, and will have a Q and A mix and mingle after party at a local restaurant post film. We will be selling tickets here in our office in August at $10 a ticket.
Body, Mind and Spirit Bootcamp
Back by popular return…We will be hosting for 30 people the following:
- 530am – 6am workouts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from September 8th to September 26th. These workouts will be HARD but modified for each person.
- the workouts are timed with the sunrise and we will be introducing prayer and meditation
- each attendee will be given our 30 day meal plan with recipes and grocery lists
- we will also be introducing kayaking on the Chicago river :)
You do not have to make every workout session to be a part of this! Mark you calendar :)
In a time where our culture seems to embrace the organic and natural way, it is disturbing to see the percentage of non-natural births increase every year in the United States. This is not meant to make someone feel bad if you needed an intervention like a c section, but the WHO (World Health Organization) […]
1) Shoulder/Neck sprain /strain While “kipping” is not the cause of all of the time, it is a factor for most cross-fit gym goers. While kipping is great for gymnastic movement, coordination, and getting extra reps in when the classic strict pull up would not work, the “kip” can easily lead to shoulder/neck strain/sprain, and […]