For 14 years, we at McKinley Family Chiropractic,

have been helping our patients restore their innate capacity to heal and function optimally by correcting imbalance and confusion to the nervous system and musculo-skeletal structure.  These imbalances, called subluxations, are corrected through a specific pattern of chiropractic adjustments. We use advanced digital imaging and neurological measurements to locate these imbalances.   Our patients range in age from the expectant mother, to an infant with colic, or an adult with sciatica or migraines.  You will see all ages at our office, as we are one of few offices to specialize in pregnancy and children’s care.  About 20 percent of our patients are kids and expectant moms, and the other 80 percent is our adult wellness care.  Our warm, friendly, and happy team will make you feel right at home!

About Us


Educational Events

Location & Hours

2242 W. Irving Park Chicago, IL 60618
Phone: (773) 583-4325

  • MONDAY: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM / 3:00 PM-7:00 PM
  • TUESDAY: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
  • WEDNESDAY: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM / 3:00 PM-7:00 PM
  • THURSDAY: 3:00 PM-7:00 PM
  • FRIDAY: 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM /3:00 PM- 6:00PM
  • SATURDAY: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
  • SUNDAY: Closed

Visit Us

Our Chicago chiropractic clinic is here to change your life through natural health philosophies. The major philosophy is that the body can heal itself from the inside out as long as the brain and body have the best communication with one another.  We have been helping families for over 14 years in our North Center/Lincoln Square location.  Click here to schedule an appointment.

Follow us on Instagram